Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wally World again

Today was a good day, big boss came by and said he was glad we had done what we had done with clearance, and then he said and we are glad you are here!! Yey!! You'd have to understand we do a wal mart cheer. And then I said I was glad to be there Yey, and did a little dance. Was good to be completely silly for a bit. Ok, it happens quite often but I try to control it.

Anyway was glad they'd noticed I'd been working le butt off.

Another girl worker came by and didn't want to put anything on my pretty shelves and mess it up. If you've ever seen Wal Mart clearance after a bad day you'd know the contrast between it and how I have it. Brushing fingernails on chest.

Have to make this short cuz husband has to get up @ 1 am to deliver some things to KC MO.

No comments:

Post a Comment