Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A day @ work

Ok, you all are just dying to hear about my day @ Wally World aren't ya??

Well here goes anyway.

It was good, got many compliments on how clearance is now organized, was one fellow worker back there wondering if sales had increased and I told him I kept having to move stuff around and go get more stuff to keep it full so surely it was going out the door. He said yeah, or they are just moving it around the store, it does happen. Anyway a cashier was there and she said no, she'd seen a steady increase in the number of clearance items coming through checkout!! Whoo hoo!!

Only bad thing that happened wasn't bad. One manager came by and took a clothes rack down in clearance and rearranged the others per the 2nd manager. 2nd manager asked me if I had put the clothes rack up, yes, did I move the others? Nope, she said why not??? I said cuz the first manager did it. I wasn't about to take credit for something I didn't do but not sure the first manager should have done it, she was probably just being nice since I was really busy @ the time. Oh well, got lots done, they wanted me to move clearance toys over and I moved clearance toys and clearance toys and clearance toys, hope it's all fine! Oh yeah, I get to work and my name is up on the screen above the time clock saying I'm in charge of organization in clearance, thanks guys, I needed more people wondering WHY I'm doing that? Was sort of nice to see it in black and white but..........

I have to go color my hair now, have about 1 inch of white and dark brown showing which wouldn't be so bad but the rest goes from really dark blonde to medium brown?? L'oreal here I come. My friend who works in deli whom I went to school with told me she had to dye hers and she couldn't stand it if hers got like mine, thanks alot Terri, I bought hair dye that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment