Saturday, May 23, 2009

Most Wonderful Favorite Award


This award is based on friendship. My friend SquirrelQueen passed it on to me on her blog Through Squirrel Eyes . Thank you very much SquirrelQueen I am honored. I would like to change the rules and pass it back to who gave it to me but that's not the idea!
These are the rules in accepting this award:



Deliver this award to eight bloggers who then must choose and deliver the award to eight more and include the following text into the award.





"These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers."





I would like to honor the following bloggers. As noted in the text above, my aim is to find them as friends. These are blogs that I hope everyone will visit and follow.

Oranmental, by Nina.

aMusings Blog, by aMusing.

Drawing and Painting
, by Poet.

Hypnotic Visualization, by Monaliza.

Checkers The Peek A Poo, by Checkers.

A Majority of Two, by Jo.

Eduardo The Snuggle Puggle, by Eduardo.

My Fire Hydrant, by Bev and Bailey.

Once again thanks SquirrelQueen, and for those who read my other blog Animals that give pause I didn't make a mistake, I won the award twice!!!



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on winning the award. You have a fun blog. And thank you for passing the award on to me!

    And you know what else? Don't let anyone tell you you aren't middle aged. It's better than the alternative. *heh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've always said the alternative to being older is dead, so older doesn't look so bad anymore!
    Congratulations to you Jo too, you deserve the award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. TC & Jo, Congratulations to both of you.

    Have a great holiday weekend,
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks SquirrelQueen and congratulations to you too!
    Stay safe this weekend, I have to work till sometime next week but that is all good, then I get to see my other half!

    ReplyDelete