Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I've Been Tagged Or More About ME!

have been MEME tagged by SquirrelQueen.

Rules of the meme. Respond and rework. Answer questions on your own blog. Replace one question. Add one question. Tag 6 people, more or less. And here we go . . .

What are your current obsessions?
Blogging, reading on facebook, FML if you're on there, trying to get my house as organized as they seem to think I am @ work.
Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often? 3 smocky t shirts from 2 summers ago.
Last dream you had? I was driving a semi (I can BTW) up the hill by the barn, my daughter was with me and she was going to drive when we got on highway (like I'm going to let that happen in real life?) I misjudged and hit my father in laws pickup which was sitting in front of the house we used to live in and knocked it forward, then I woke up.
Last thing you bought? Dog Collar and Leash for my Lab.
What are you listening to? Dogs barking @ imaginary intruders, probably cat like intruders.
Favorite holiday spots? Home with family, beach, mountains. I motel quite well with good movies and room service also.
Reading right now? I started the Tending Instinct.
Four words to describe yourself. OK, I'll say what others have said, bubbly, outgoing, pollyanna, obsessive @ times.
Guilty pleasure? Computer in general, fudge brownies too.
Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak? My husband, sometimes he's trying to be funny.
Best spring thing to do? Getting the lawn looking like humans live here.
Favorite drink? Coffee with cream and Margaritas for fun.
What I'm afraid of? Snakes, bad bad storms, abandonment, clowns.
Favorite ever film? Two For The Road, Albert Finney, Audrey Hepburn
Care to share some wisdom? Don't think your life is boring, things will change and it might not be!
Song you can't get out of your head? Any teenybopper one from the 70s.
Something you are looking forward to? Going to Louisiana soon.
What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten? Fried bananas and cheese, my own creation.

And I am tagging ... Drum roll please!!!

Monaliza @ hypnoticvisualization

K2comfort @ Ksquared Comfort

Carolyn @ dogs in my bed

MizLilly @ becoming an author....my journey

Crystal Jigsaw @ Crystal Jigsaw

rickbischoff @ rickbischoff rustic


I know some folk aren't into this sort of game (probably the ones that don't answer the 20 question emails!) so it's up to you to pass it on or not, I was tagged so now you are if you so choose!

3 comments:

  1. Fried bananas and cheese? I may have to know more about that one.
    Good list, hope you had fun with it.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beat you to it! I was tagged already! I do enjoy them though. You'll have to scroll back to read my answers. I think it was on my 'essays' blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SquirrelQueen you take a little butter, slice a banana, fry a bit, take velveeta or soft cheddar and get it to melt and sort of fry with the banana, a little sugar, cool a bit and eat. I weighed 105 lb @ the time, haven't eaten it for years. I liked bananas and I liked cheese and saw them combined a different way and thought why not?
    MizLilly glad you enjoy, I'll go look for your answers, I think it's all fun.

    ReplyDelete