Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I've Been Awarded Neno's Award!!


The award is:

1) a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
2) to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
And I received the award from....... Monaliza M. Amid she said it was for my beautiful garden home that inspires her to get one one day, my husbands and my combined hobby is our yard so that sentiment is very precious.

The aims of this award:
  1. As a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
  2. To seek the reasons why we all love blogging.
  3. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
  4. Don't forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
  5. Answer the award's question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
  6. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
  7. Don't forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

THE NENO'S AWARD IS NOW PASSED ON TO:

aMusings Blog because she makes me think.

Suze my cousin who doesn't blog but should, hint hint.

My cousin Peggi who is a guest writer sometimes! She designs web sites, me blogging was her idea.

CJ @ ShoppingKharma because she give me courage.

AND the reasons I love blogging?

  1. Exposure to new ideas through others comments and blogs and "meeting" so many interesting people. I've even had an author of a book comment on my Missouri Books when I wrote about his book, scary.
  2. Ability to vent @ times or share what I'm thinking, I think my relatives and friends are rather relieved they don't have so many lengthy emails to wade through, my daughter admits she scans them.
  3. I can take pretty pictures and share.
  4. I can share experiences.
  5. I found I can write which I never thought I could do, sure if it was an ebay ad or I was venting I could write but I can actually write about any given subject, who knew? Mom would be proud, then she would correct my grammar. Maybe not in that order.
  6. I can talk about my 3 favorite subjects, animals, books, and my views/stories, what more could you ask for?
TC


3 comments:

  1. TC, congratulations on your award. It is very well deserved.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks SquirrelQueen, the lawn and work seem to be getting in the way of my blogging lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the lawn and such, life just tends to get in the way of the fun stuff.
    Glad to hear that you came through the storms ok.
    SQ

    ReplyDelete