Thursday, April 16, 2009

Health Insurance


Ok, I have this job. I'm doing OK, well more than OK, sometimes I don't feel I fit in quite right but as long as I can get like 5 people to laugh uproariously I really don't care if I fit in. Or if I actually do some good.

BUT I have health insurance through an employer for the FIRST time in my 52 year life!!! WHOOOO HOOOOO, I still have to pay for it (a small amount which is a big amount of my paycheck?) and stay full time but hey, I really don't care and it's for my husband too who is shall we say closer to 60 than I am (and I have dental too) We never get sick (well there were a couple bad years in there) but have NOT had health insurance more than we have had it.

Just a day to celebrate. BTW the picture came from The Pet Care Company link here, thought I'd say that, I know it has nothing to do with health insurance except for pets but I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment