Monday, April 20, 2009

Blogging Tips

Ok, here's the link to 25 tips to better blogging.

Pretty informative, I'm on twitter, thinking about facebook, no problemo getting web space, I free lance for a web design company. The rest of the tips are worth thinking about. Go with what you feel comfortable with, there is no sure formula for blogging success other than good content, great pictures but other things can make it happen faster.

If you look @ my other blog Animals That Give Pause it has quite a bit more traffic than this one. Why? I wrote more regularly, I commented more on blogs with animals on them, I was on an animal forum, I included more pictures, but the one thing I think that actually brought so much traffic? A lucky break and keywords! That's it. So keep up whatever you are blogging on, fine tune it, and like the movie says, "they will come".

So what is everyone elses opinion?

No comments:

Post a Comment