Thursday, April 9, 2009

Burrito Diet?

Here's the link to the diet.

And here's a link to a news article about it?

This guy has come up with something, although burritos are NOT the most low calorie food it all makes sense. Maybe it's because I've ate soft shelled taco's for several days but it seems to be an excellent idea. 3 burritos a day plus light snacks and protein shakes? Works for me. BTW he didn't pay me for this, I just ran across it on google.

I do have a history of dieting but you wouldn't know it since I just ate a large sugar cookie, I scraped the icing off though. Both of my parents were overweight, Mom close to 280 @ times, my dad was over 300 but quite a bit of that was muscle. I weighed like 105 or 110 for most of my life, got back down there a couple times, hit 170 and now I'm closer to 140, maybe 130, haven't checked lately. My husband also lost like 20 lb in 2 months while eating 4-5 times a day, the secret? Soup, salad, sandwiches, fresh veggies, we don't avoid the sugar and white flour like we should anymore but I rarely eat anything fried and a doughnut is a treat. And I'm on my feet 8 hours a day working retail. BUT this burrito diet sounds like it's worth looking into. Also him not liking all the hidden sugar in food wins him my vote. I never drink pop or soda or whatever part of the country your from cola unless it has alcohol in it. Think about it, pop is chemicals? I've had two severe infections in my life, partially brought on by stress. Other than that I'm healthy as a horse. I don't drink pop. Every other member of my immediate family has had some health concerns before they were 45 but not me. OK my nephew isn't 45 but we won't talk about him, he eats pizza, hamburgers, and froot loops. I'm off my soap box now. OK? Oh and I drink coffee by the gallon with half and half in it, yum yum good but NO SODA!!!

So if you are looking for a new diet check out this burrito diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment